Thank you for your interest in and support of the
20th Annual SPIL Auction!
Join us February 18, 2011 from 6:00pm - 10:00pm for the 20th Annual SPIL Auction!
Tickets are only $25 in advance and $30 at the door. Tickets may be purchased on-line, until Tuesday, Feb. 15, and in the Atrium, until Friday, Feb. 18, cash or check. (click on "Tickets" or the invitation to purchase now!)
The proceeds fund the SPIL Summer Stipends, awarded to students pursuing unpaid summer internships in the public service sector.
Please look forward to bidding on:
- A week stay in a Costa Rican Villa - 3 bedroom, 3 baths.
- Mexican Sun & Fun Fling for two - Four nights in Puerto Vallarta and three nights in Cabo San Lucas.
- Caribbean Fling for two - Four nights in Cancun and four nights in Freeport, Bahamas.
- Desert Fling for two - Two mid-week nights in Las Vegas and two nights in Sedona, Arizona
- Florida Fling for two - Up to 5 nights in Florida, 3 nights in Orlando and 2 nights in Daytona Beach.
- A wine tour of Willowcroft Farm Vineyards
- A two night stay at The Willard Intercontinental.
- Weekend stay at the Four Seasons Hotel in premier accommodations to include breakfast for two (2) or room service and parking.
- One night stay for two in the Louisiana Room - Plus full breakfast at the Apple Tree Bed & Breakfast.
- Round of golf for three at Baltusrol Golf Club. Covers green fees, caddy fees, and lunch.
- Six rounds of golf at Top Golf in Alexandria,VA - plus novice golf lessons by CUA law student Adam Wehler.
- Two beginner ski or snowboard packages at Liberty Mountain Resort. Each package includes a restricted lift ticket to the beginner areas, complete rentals and a 90 minute class lesson.
- CUA Law '90 alum, Bonnie Ryan, nationally rated and competitively ranked figure skating coach, PSA, USFigure Skating offers one basic skills lesson, fundamentals for figure skating, speedskating or hockey.
- $200 Gift Certificate to BLT Steak - 1625 Eye St., NW, Washington, DC 20006
- $150 Gift Certificate to any Shakespeare Theatre Company regular season production.
- Certificates - Reduces your course price to $1750. Valid for all states.
- Kennedy Center restaurant gift certificate and tickets
- Barristers tickets and car service
- Nationals Tickets
- Study room during exams
- Washington Capitals' Nicklas Backstrom signed hockey puck
- Redskins laser signed football
- Baseball memorabilia
- Two tickets to see world premiere adaptation of John Grisham's "A Time to Kill" at Arena Stage
- Paphos Skin Care Products
- $100 gift card to Bliss Spa in the W Hotel along with a basket of spa products
- Tickets to the Folger Shakespeare Library
- And much more!!
Bid on the Faculty:
- Dinner for six at Professor Regina Jefferson's house
- Dinner and wine for six at chéz Garvey
- Dinner for four to six at Professor Perez's house
- Poker Night with Professor Leiter. She will also make her delicious chili.
- Brunch for four with Prof Wyrsch and his wife, Claire, at the Kennedy Center, Roof Terrace Restaurant
- Dinner with Professor Fishman for four at a place to be mutually decided
- Dinner for four at the Tune Inn with Professor O'Brien
- Champagne brunch for four students at B. Smith's with professors Malveaux and Winston.
- Lunch or Dinner for three with Professor Breger and his wife at a kosher restaurant.
- Sail the Potomac River with Professor Duggin and her husband - Champagne Brunch or Wine and Cheese at sunset for four.
- Lunch or brunch at Professor Simon's home on the Severn River in Annapolis - with a possible boat ride!
- Private tour for four of Marine Corps Museum with Professor Leary and her husband with dinner.
- Dinner for four with Professor Wortham and her husband, CUA Inn of Court member Eric Hirschhorn, at w domku (Little House in Polish).
- Pizza Night with the Rienzis - Join the Rienzi Family to make-your-own-pizza-night with five of your friends.
- More to come!
- Be sure to join in on the Food, Friends, and Fun - Purchase Your Tickets Today! -
If you would like to donate an item, make a monetary gift, or purchase advertising space, please fill out a SPIL Auction Donation Sheet and either mail, fax or e-mail us your completed form.
Students for Public Interest Law
SPIL c/o Financial Aid Office Rm 314, Washington, D.C. 20064
Phone: 202-319-5143 · Fax: 202-319-4462 · Email: SPILauction@law.edu